Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Own Personal Miyagi

With winter looming and time no where to be found, I have decided to bypass the steel frame.  A steel frame would be extra weight.  There's just too much time involved to design and fabricate it before winter hits.  The weight wasn't there before, so why add it.  I'll figure something else out.

With a crazy busy schedule, I have to get this bird wrapped up before the snow flies...at least movable.

Luckily, wisdom flies, in the form of Uncle Mike.


He visits this weekend to lend a genius mind, woodworking skills that are beyond superior, share some thoughts and discuss ideas, tell me how it is supposed to go together, and possibly share a cold one (or two) in preparation for the re-build.  YES!

I'm definitely looking forward to putting the feathers on rather than plucking them off.

Stay tuned

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment