Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Details, Details, Details

Potential waterproofing detail...It's all in the details.  Time, weather, and cash permitting will tell.  I need to get this big bird wrapped up before the snow flies and at least road worhty to move from 'A' to 'B'.  The plan now is to get the floor in, get some additional structure into the walls and roof, patch the hole in the roof, then breathe easy.  I don't think time will permit itself to finish the cabinets, bed, table, shower, movie theater, amusement park, night club, office space, restaurant, and all the other BS I can think of to fit in here.

That said.  Big Bird now sits unable to move...not to mention my promise to Lorien upon initial purchase to have it at her house for "only" two weeks while repairs were done (oops, mis calc), which has turned into almost three months.  Bless this beautiful woman.  Buy her jewelry (click on the link to your right).  It's AWESOME!  Her laugh says it all.  I cannot thank you enough Lorien.  Almost there.  Just need to work out the details.

Any questions as to WTF you're looking at.  Let me know, and I will clarify. My best explanation would be, if you were to cut your finger off, then look at it head on, it's a section view...Only I cut a piece of the trailer off.  Not my finger.

Expect much progress in the upcoming month or so...I hope.
 
Cheers Nerds!

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive so far! I know you have much more to complete but it looks like it's coming together. One of a kind and going to be a beautiful banana at that!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete